If you are an out of town guest, we cant wait to share hawaii with you!
To assist in your travel, we are registered under Hawaiian Airlines' Wedding Wings program!
Take advantage of a 5% discount on your airfare to (HNL) Honolulu through our exclusive discount code:
But before you arrive here are a few things you should know to prepare yourself for paradise!
- Airport of destination is Honolulu International Airport (HNL).
- Weather in Hawaii is warm and sunny all year round, however in January, it can range anywhere between 65 degrees in early mornings/late nights, to 85 degrees during the daytime.
- A rental car is highly suggested, especially if you want to tour the island.
- Familiarize yourself with these basic local sayings and channel your inner pidgin:
- Aloha - Hello, goodbye
- Mahalo - Thank you
- Ono - Delicious
- Wahine - Female, Kane - Male
- Choke - Plenty or a lot
- Grind(z) - Food or eat
- Da kine - a filler expression for something or someone that you can't remember, but know who/what you're talking about.
- Click here for a list of our top favorite local things to do on Oahu!
There are four beautiful beach front luxury resorts / hotels in Ko Olina "Place of Joy" near the location of our wedding for your choosing below. If you'd like to stay in Waikiki (near more tourist attractions), we'd strongly advise renting a car as it is a 30-45 minute commute (depending on traffic) from that area.